Escape the Call
Example User Stories:
These breakdown tasks to make it easier to focus on individual aspects of an app. Separated into "Current" (what I knew I could finish), "Backlog" (what I hoped to get to), and "Icebox" (which I would have to work on after the project ended). These are a few of the stories I created.
- As a user, when I hit start, the game starts.
- As a user, when I choose an answer, points are affected.
- As a user, when I am near losing, there are warnings I can see.
- As a user, when I lose the game, I can start a new game.
- As a user, when the mother asks a question, I am rewarded for choosing an answer.
- As a user, when I get a high score, I can put in my initials.
- As a user, when I try to get off the phone with the mom, it affects my points.
- As a user, when I reach a certain score, I have more options for gaining points.
- As a user, when I win a level, I move onto another level.