Hi! I'm Lindsey
I'm a web developer with a passion for accessibility, UX, and community.
I'm looking for a position as a frontend developer or a community engineer!
- Have a diverse, inclusive workplace, including not-men and not-white people on your tech team(s)
- Have a good work/life balance and know that people are more productive when they're rested
- Provide professional development opportunities, like conferences, courses, etc.
- Realize user experience is an important part of any product and strive to be accessible
- Don't have technical whiteboarding during the interview process
I am available to start immediately
* I may be willing to relocate.
I have an MA in International Peace & Conflict Resolution and a BA in International Relations with a minor in Writing. I got started as a web developer through a bootcamp and am quick to learn new things when I have the chance. I've worked for non-profits, small businesses, large corporations, and political organizations.