Hi! I'm Lindsey
I'm a web developer with a passion for accessibility, UX, and community.
I'm looking for a position in UX (preferably with accessibility as a portion of the job) or as a frontend engineer with a UX or accessibility focus.
- Have a diverse, inclusive workplace, including not-men and not-white people on your tech team(s)
- Have a good work/life balance and know that people are more productive when they're rested
- Provide professional development opportunities, like conferences, courses, etc.
- Realize user experience is an important part of any product
- Understand that everyone benefits when a product is accessible
- Don't have technical whiteboarding during the interview process
I am available to start immediately
* I may be willing to relocate.
I have an MA in International Peace & Conflict Resolution and a BA in International Relations with a minor in Writing. For my MA, I have performed both qualitative and quantitative research at a graduate level. I started as a web developer through a bootcamp and am quick to learn new things when I have the chance. I've worked for non-profits, small businesses, large corporations, and political organizations.